It’s a big one! Our dear friend Sarah Haskins (Current TV) is in town from LA, and she’ll be stopping by to wield the Machete along with a great list of regulars (including improv guru Susan Messing and musical guests Bethany Thomas & Sad Brad Smith in a rare duet). We’re also excited to welcome a very special first-time guest, Rich Cotovsky of the Mary-Arrchie Theater Company. (UPDATE: Rich can’t be there but we’ve just added Sylia Ewing to the bill; see below.) Don’t miss.
The Paper Machete
Every Saturday at 3pm
4644 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Well, if your 2017 was as awesome as ours... ...you’d start drinking at 3pm, too.* It’s not the heat; it’s the... fb.me/1BaaZiT8k 3 weeks ago
- We secretly plotted this week's show with a team of Vladimir Putin's emissaries, so expect lots of twists and... fb.me/JA9LoLG4 1 month ago
- So it’s a weekend of leftover dishes in most American households and store-bought pies for Sarah Huckabee Sanders... fb.me/APDs1aYs 1 month ago
- 1. Your life is actually better without a second consecutive Cubs World Series that presages the rise of a... fb.me/3oYILGrkM 3 months ago
- Yeah, maybe the world sucks exponentially more this week than it did last week. But we’re determined to make this... fb.me/2i2BQI5G6 3 months ago