It’s a big one! Our dear friend Sarah Haskins (Current TV) is in town from LA, and she’ll be stopping by to wield the Machete along with a great list of regulars (including improv guru Susan Messing and musical guests Bethany Thomas & Sad Brad Smith in a rare duet). We’re also excited to welcome a very special first-time guest, Rich Cotovsky of the Mary-Arrchie Theater Company. (UPDATE: Rich can’t be there but we’ve just added Sylia Ewing to the bill; see below.) Don’t miss.
The Paper Machete
Every Saturday at 3pm
4644 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Yeah, we know we can sometimes seem really aloof and cruel to people with political ideologies different from our... fb.me/y2JG7gnz 1 day ago
- Don't let late summer heat keep you from inside activities. You won't see this hotshit lineup while you lazily... fb.me/9W3YnIGsO 1 week ago
- Our hearts are in Houston this weekend, and they are heavy. Our minds are on our immigrant fellow citizens... fb.me/8CzBYIdNN 3 weeks ago
- Y'know, since shit's so crazy in the world right now we were seriously thinking about just cancelling the Machete... fb.me/18qeKyvSh 1 month ago
- So while you may think it's crappy that Sean Spicer only gave Bill Larkin about 24 hours notice to write a... fb.me/38Afuw6k7 2 months ago