This weekend marks a milestone in The Paper Machete’s brief but wordy history, as we say goodbye to a dear member of the Machete family, Steve Heisler. He is moving to New York. He gets his Twitter picture on the line-up post and links to some of his great Machete moments. We will miss you, The Heis!
The Paper Machete
Every Saturday at 3pm
4644 N. Lincoln Ave.
- 1. Your life is actually better without a second consecutive Cubs World Series that presages the rise of a... fb.me/3oYILGrkM 4 weeks ago
- Yeah, maybe the world sucks exponentially more this week than it did last week. But we’re determined to make this... fb.me/2i2BQI5G6 1 month ago
- Yeah, we know we can sometimes seem really aloof and cruel to people with political ideologies different from our... fb.me/y2JG7gnz 1 month ago
- Don't let late summer heat keep you from inside activities. You won't see this hotshit lineup while you lazily... fb.me/9W3YnIGsO 2 months ago
- Our hearts are in Houston this weekend, and they are heavy. Our minds are on our immigrant fellow citizens... fb.me/8CzBYIdNN 2 months ago