This weekend marks a milestone in The Paper Machete’s brief but wordy history, as we say goodbye to a dear member of the Machete family, Steve Heisler. He is moving to New York. He gets his Twitter picture on the line-up post and links to some of his great Machete moments. We will miss you, The Heis!
The Paper Machete
Every Saturday at 3pm
4644 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Yeah, we know we can sometimes seem really aloof and cruel to people with political ideologies different from our... fb.me/y2JG7gnz 1 day ago
- Don't let late summer heat keep you from inside activities. You won't see this hotshit lineup while you lazily... fb.me/9W3YnIGsO 1 week ago
- Our hearts are in Houston this weekend, and they are heavy. Our minds are on our immigrant fellow citizens... fb.me/8CzBYIdNN 3 weeks ago
- Y'know, since shit's so crazy in the world right now we were seriously thinking about just cancelling the Machete... fb.me/18qeKyvSh 1 month ago
- So while you may think it's crappy that Sean Spicer only gave Bill Larkin about 24 hours notice to write a... fb.me/38Afuw6k7 2 months ago