This weekend marks a milestone in The Paper Machete’s brief but wordy history, as we say goodbye to a dear member of the Machete family, Steve Heisler. He is moving to New York. He gets his Twitter picture on the line-up post and links to some of his great Machete moments. We will miss you, The Heis!
The Paper Machete
Every Saturday at 3pm
4644 N. Lincoln Ave.
- Well, if your 2017 was as awesome as ours... ...you’d start drinking at 3pm, too.* It’s not the heat; it’s the... fb.me/1BaaZiT8k 3 weeks ago
- We secretly plotted this week's show with a team of Vladimir Putin's emissaries, so expect lots of twists and... fb.me/JA9LoLG4 1 month ago
- So it’s a weekend of leftover dishes in most American households and store-bought pies for Sarah Huckabee Sanders... fb.me/APDs1aYs 1 month ago
- 1. Your life is actually better without a second consecutive Cubs World Series that presages the rise of a... fb.me/3oYILGrkM 3 months ago
- Yeah, maybe the world sucks exponentially more this week than it did last week. But we’re determined to make this... fb.me/2i2BQI5G6 3 months ago